The Only Whole of Govt. Insider Threat Event
2 Days, 16+ Speakers & Opportunities for Industry
- Current and evolving threat landscape from a counterintelligence perspective
- Emphasizing the holistic nature of Insider Threat Programs through the integration of economic and behavioral analysis
- Remote workforce case studies: Successful security assessments and transitioning your insider threat program to account for increased remote environment
- Emerging Threats in the Information Environment and Countering the Impact of Mis/Disinformation
- Modeling and mitigating Insider Risk (MInR)
- Update on Trusted Workforce 2.0
- Zero Trust Architecture and the impact for current and near future Insider Threat Programs
- Supporting technical capabilities including advanced behavioral analytic tools, DLP and UAM
- Strengthening insider threat programs across national critical infrastructure sectors in alignment with NCSC’s publication on Insider Threat Mitigation for U.S.Critical Infrastructure Entities
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing insider threat programs.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
- DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD, IC, DOJ, DHS, and Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD, IC and Federal employees and is considered an educational forum.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Counter-Insider Threat Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here