The Only Whole of Govt. Insider Threat Event
2 Days, 20+ Speakers & Opportunities for Industry
Topics of Discussion Include:
- Countering insider threats to support the USG’s efforts to strengthen critical counterintelligence and security programs
- Enhancing government-wide insider threat program frameworks to address and mitigate current and future risks
- Protecting the integrity and trustworthiness of the federal workforce
- Developing DHS’s insider threat program to address domestic extremism
- Ensuring confidentiality, integrity, and availability across the CIA to counter insider threats
- Enabling AFOSI efforts to detect, deter, and mitigate insider threat activity
- Preserving Naval and Marine Corps superiority through the identification and detection of potential risks across the threat spectrum
- Integrating the social and behavioral sciences as an integral component of every insider threat program
- Facilitating insider threat prevention in the energy sector
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing insider threat programs.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
- DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD, IC, DOJ, DHS, and Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD, IC and Federal employees and is considered an educational forum.
*Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Counter-Insider Threat Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.