The Only Whole of Govt. Insider Threat Event
2 Days, 20+ Speakers & Opportunities for Industry
Topics to be Covered at the 2018 Symposium:
- - Successful communication strategies to obtain leadership and workforce buy-in for insider threat programs
- - Tackling the challenge of utilizing the most effective insider threat detection analytics to be paired properly with human resource and human capital management functions
- - Utilizing big data analytics to understand models, triggers, and data sets as the first layer of protection against potential threats before turning it over to a human analyst
- - Current technical gaps Government is tackling to combat insider threats and a look at how industry can offer assistance
- - Conducting effective continuous evaluation benchmarks while factoring in limitations of privacy and civil liberties
- - Understanding the latest advancements in the study of behavioral analysis and how it can be applied to predict and prevent an insider threat
At our Symposium you will have the ability to
- - Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing intelligence officers and analysts.
- - Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- - Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees
- DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD, IC, and Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The symposium is considered an educational and training forum.
- * Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities