Topics to be Covered at the Symposium
- - Protecting the Nation from Intelligence and Security Threats
- - Defending the Nation’s Interests and Industrial Base from Insider Threats
- - Managing Legal Challenges and Protecting Civil Liberties while Combatting Insider Threat
- - Creating a DoD Enterprise Hub to Combat Insider Threat
- - Establishing Effective Insider Threat Programs Across the IC
- - Leveraging Identity & Access Management to Support Insider Threat Efforts Across the IC
- - Leveraging Advanced Analytics to Detect Behavioral Anomalies
- - The FBI’s Perspective on Best in Class Programs and Common Challenges
- - Improving Background Checks to Mitigate Risk of an Insider Threat
At our Symposium you will have the ability to
- Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing security professionals.
- Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
- Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees
- DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD, IC, and Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
(Industry and academia members are charged a fee for admission)
- The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD, IC and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
- * Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS
Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
- The Insider Threat Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions. Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here: Sponsors and Supporters Page
Participating Organizations at May's Symposium:
- DoD Insider Threat Management Analysis Center, National Counterintelligence and Security Center, National Insider Threat Task Force, DHS Insider Threat Program Manager, Office of the Army General Counsel, FBI Insider Threat Center, FBI Counterintelligence Directorate, NGA Insider Threat Office, USD(I), & more!