The Only Whole of Govt. Insider Threat Event
2 Days, 20+ Speakers & Opportunities for Industry
- Monitoring and Managing Stressors Posed by COVID 19 in Order to Reduce Insider Threat Risks
- Developing Counter-Insider Threat Professionals to Improve Insider Threat Programs
- Understanding the 2020 Counterintelligence Strategy and National Efforts to Prevent Insider Threats
- Technology Solutions to Support Insider Threat Programs
- Protecting Personal Privacy While Mitigating Risks Through Continuous Evaluation
- Protecting Critical Infrastructure from Insider Threats
- Safeguarding the Integrity and Trustworthiness of the Federal Workforce
- Leveraging Advanced Behavioral Analytics to Detect Threats
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing insider threat programs.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
- DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD, IC, DOJ, DHS, and Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD, IC and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Counter-Insider Threat Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here
*Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*