The Only Whole of Govt. Insider Threat Event
2 Days, 20+ Speakers & Opportunities for Industry
- Evolving Insider Threat Programs to Meet the Demands of the Current Threat Environment
- Minimizing Unauthorized Access to Information Through Robust User Activity Monitoring Policies
- Modernizing Federal Work Force Vetting and Background Investigation Operations
- Defining Metrics for Insider Threat Programs and Ensuring Leadership Buy-In of Programs
- Investing in Artificial Intelligence Technologies to Enhance Threat Detection Capabilities
- Protecting Personal Privacy While Mitigating Risks Through Continuous Evaluation
- Closing Current Technology Gaps by Leveraging Industry Partners
- Leveraging the NITTF Maturity Framework to Establish Effective Insider Threat Programs
- Emphasizing the Holistic Nature of Insider Threat Programs Through the Integration of Economic and Behavioral Analysis
At our Symposium You Have the Ability To:
Gain Education & Insight: Walk away with knowledge gained from our senior level speakers on some of the complex challenges facing the counter-insider threat community.
Build Partnerships: The agenda is designed to allow for ample networking opportunities and the ability to engage in constructive dialogue among all in attendance.
Operating Guidance for Government Attendees:
Influence: Help foster ideas! Share your own insight and knowledge during our interactive sessions. All attendees are encouraged to address our speaker faculty and each other with their questions, comments or ideas.
- DSI’s Symposium directly supports DoD, IC, and Government priorities by providing a conduit for officials to efficiently reach audiences outside of their respective offices that directly impact their department's mission success, at no charge to the government, and in an efficient expenditure of time.
- DSI’s Symposium will provide a forum to address and improve internal and external initiatives, meet with and hear from partner organizations, disseminate vital capability requirements to industry, increase visibility within the larger community, and generally support their mission.
- The Symposium is open and complimentary to all DoD, IC and Federal employees and is considered an educational and training forum.
Exhibit and Sponsorship Information:
The Insider Threat Symposium provides opportunities including exhibit space, round table discussions, product demonstrations, and networking receptions.
At DSI, we consider our sponsors as our partners. Our goal is to provide you with an experience that is custom designed to meet your organization’s goals. To this end, we value your input and expertise and will work closely with you to create a sponsorship campaign that is tailor made for your business needs.
Download the Sponsorship and Exhibiting Prospectus Here
*Summit is CLOSED TO PRESS / NO RECORDINGS*